As Jackson Hole locals, we have a deep understanding of the real estate market. How do we know our approach works? 90% of our business comes from long-term client relationships. Our goal is to be your broker for years to come.
With 14 realtors representing every kind of property in the valley—homes, offices, condominiums, live/work lofts, apartments, vacation homes and ranches—we maintain a comprehensive database and personal connections with potential buyers and sellers to help you find the right property.
As your Jackson Hole real estate advisors we:
- Work to find the right property. We want you to understand the market just as well as we do. Before you buy we use our local connections to get you the information needed to make the purchase stress-free. Neighborhoods, comps, zoning, long-term planning are an important part of the discussion.
- Guarantee full disclosure. If we know something we disclose it. We put no pressure on you to buy or sell. We investigate, represent and make recommendations based on findings.
- Stand by you every step of the way. We provide outstanding service so that you choose Prugh Real Estate in the future and recommend us to others.
- Give accurate market assessments. For the past 30 years, Prugh Real Estate has witnessed the highs and lows of Jackson Hole real estate, which gives us a unique view of the market. We believe in conservative estimates and an honest approach to market conditions so you understand the real estate environment.
- Provide advice long after the sale. Our relationship doesn’t end with the closing. We have a well-deserved reputation for providing service months and even years after the transaction. We become a resource for our clients looking for lenders, contractors, designers, architects, property managers, landscapers etc.
Call us at: (307) 733-9888 before you buy property in Jackson Hole. Whether you saw an ad or heard about a new listing from a neighbor, we’re here to help.