During these uncertain times, it’s more important than ever that we as locals do our part in supporting the many small businesses that make Jackson Hole such a special place to call home. With tourism declining in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, our local businesses need our patronage in order to keep their doors open and their employees on the payroll. The Prugh Real Estate team is 100% on board with this effort, even as we work from home and practice physical distancing. You too can make an impact from the convenience of your home!
Restaurants are making it as easy as possible to order takeout with online ordering, contact-free curbside pickup, and some even offering free (or low cost) local delivery.
Here’s How You Can Help
- Buy gift certificates online from your favorite local stores and restaurants. You can spend them later, or gift them to a friend or loved one as a way of saying “thanks!”
- Order takeout from local restaurants. Here’s an up-to-date list of restaurants that are open for business. Don’t forget to tip!
- Send a Quarantine Box to a friend or colleague like these from MADE and Mountain Dandy. Local and out of town delivery available.
- Sign-up for a weekly box of Local Love subscription featuring fresh produce from Vertical Harvest, meats from Bovine & Swine, baked goods from Persephone Bakery.
- Give a donation to a local nonprofit organization. They need our support, too.
Jackson’s business community is going above and beyond to meet the evolving needs of the local population by offering online alternatives to their regular services – from online yoga and workout regimens to free programming to entertain our children during spring break. We’re in this together. Let’s rally hard to keep Jackson Hole’s small businesses viable.