1. Snake River Roasting Company’s Winter Wonderland gift box features a bag of their limited run Ringholz Studios blend and a 12oz SRRC Miir Tumbler.
2. Don’t show up to the holiday party empty handed. Pickup a 6-pack of Roadhouse Brewing Co.’s Set Break Belgian-style for the host.
3. Farmstead’s Cider Club is the gift that keeps on giving by sending its members special release ciders 4x throughout the year.
4. Persephone Bakery’s Tiny Gingerbread Home kit comes with everything needed to deck the halls.
5. No longer available.
6. Powder Puff Collection’s Kids Puff is a must-have cold weather accessory for kiddos (and don’t forget to get one for Mom, too).
Statistics show that $68 of every $100 spent locally returns to our community, and local nonprofits receive up to 350% more funding from local businesses than from large corporations. New this year, the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce is offering free gift wrapping for any locally-purchased items on Saturdays through December 18th (10 am – 5 pm at Stage Stop on Town Square).